Instructions: remove one question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. who is your all-time inspiration?
My two sisters and a little friend called popular culture.
2. have you given your first kiss away?
3. if you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the blog buddies you would take with you? why?
– Munz: Well, we could play “Hu Wants to be a Millionaire” all day.
– Leonard: He would totally find a way to get us out of the place.
– Grace: I can finally have my revenge by leaving her there for “gaying” up my MP3 player, but yeah, we can talk for hours as “pre-venge” before the real revenge.
4. Where is the place you want to go to the most?
Right now, it is Moscow this Wednesday for the Champions League Final between Man United and Chelsea.
5. if you can have 1 dream come true what would it be?
To always have what I want.
6. do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Is it not a scientific fact or was I sleeping during Science class in form four?
7. what are you afraid to lose the most now?
8. if you win $1 million, what would you do?
Travel, shopping spree, overseas education.
9. if you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her ?
10. list out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She is a Manchester United fan, she is perpetually in Beatles mode, and she makes a great personal assistant.
11. 3 weird facts about yourself.
Weird fact #1: I am actually afraid of mobile phones. I mean, I am not a Luddite or something of the sort, but I seriously do not like using the phone as a tool of communication outside SMSing. That is the primary reason why I do not always answer calls; I am reluctant to even make calls, and no, I have not watched “One Missed Call”.
Weird fact #2: The first book I read on my own was either “the Baby-Sitters’ Club” or “Enid Blyton’s Mallory Tower”, and I have never touched a Hardy Boy or Nancy Drew book before.
Weird fact #3: My PlayStation 2 is home to only Pro Evolution games. I have never ever played Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, or Final Fantasy.
12. which type of person do you hate the most?
Two-faced braggarts and know-it-alls…
13. what is your ambition?
To be an editor of my own soccer magazine in Australia.
14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point it out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Tell me please.
15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
16.Are you a shopaholic or not ?
17. State one of your desires.
To be able to end up with what I want at the beginning.
18. If you have one chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
The one which doubts itself.
19. What have you been putting off doing lately ?
Scheduling my timetable for next semester and packing for the Langkawi/Penang trip.
20. What are you listening to right now?
Tilly and the Wall, the Ting Tings, Shout Out Louds, the Bird and the Bee, Goldfrapp, and Charlotte Sometimes.